Many times the glare of artificiality diverts man from the path of originality and away from the truth. One who accepts defeat as a defeat, falls down from the ladder of achievements for ever, but one who does not accept defeat as a challenge, inevitably has the ability to reach the goal.
- The one who is defeated by defeat is a coward, the one who learns from that defeat, defeats it with his strength, is really victorious. Karmaveer is always optimistic. He does not consider failure as a defeat, but considers it synonymous with a rare opportunity given ahead by God.
- Artificiality is like a man made of wax and originality is like a human being with embodied consciousness. Artificiality is related to the world, whereas originality is related to God. Artificiality is as hollow as bamboo and originality is like God’s mercy giving infinite joy. Everything in this world is artificial, be it happiness, relations or achievements. Every creation of God is original.
- On the other hand everything man made is eroding with the journey of time. Every self-centered action of a human being is bound to end with remorse and sorrow, whereas an action done without any motive proves its dominance when the time comes.
- The artificial world is ever originality divinity which cannot be defeated. The one who comes from the background of rituals, he is bound to think and do the same. Purity of thoughts and actions cannot be expected in a person with a toxic heart. Sanskar only decides the direction of a person’s actions and thoughts. On the basis of this, the graph of his future life goes on being made.
- Even after holding a competent position, many people get tired of supporting the truth due to vested interests.